Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday's Jumble

Yes, today is a jumble of retiring stamp set samples.  I've shared all the groups I have from single sets, so now you can feast your eyes on some individual ideas.

All in the Family
This sample's a bit of a cheat - it's actually the vinyl version of this stamp set
on display at Convention.  But, hey, that's retiring too!


Baroque Motifs
So sad to see this go.  That swirl was my go-to stamp for lots of projects.


Christmas Postcard
I loved this single stamp from the first time I saw it, 
but I was intimidated thinking I'd have to color the whole thing every time.
Not so!  Just a little color really takes care of this one.


Elegant Thank You
Another great single stamp to have in your repetoire.
We all need thank you cards so often.


Elizabeth
Yet another single stamp - this elaborate frame stamp coordinates with many of our
oval stamps and punches.

As always, you can see all the retiring items here (click on Retiring Products on the left).  Remember to check out the Clearance Rack while you're there.

See you soon,

StamperNan

No comments:

Post a Comment