Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Jumble

Happy Happy Friday!  Don't know about you, but this has been a long week for me.  So happy it's Friday AND we have plans for the weekend.  Today I'm showing you the last of the jumble of retiring stamp set samples.  Enjoy!

Heard from the Heart
A set of four phrases for popular occasions that have enough weight to act as a focal point.


Medallion
Lots of people are going to miss this beauty.
(Luckily, it's still available for My Digital Studio)


Pendant Park
So this was one of my favorite sets when it debuted,
and I STILL never bought it!
That kind of craziness ends this year.
(Goodbye, Pendant Park, I hardly knew ye.)


Sincere Salutations
One of my go-to sets....it has eight greetings to cover almost any occasion.
The perfect set for stampers just starting out.


Sincere Salutations (with Baroque Motifs)
Both are retiring.  This card shows that you don't have to have
Christmas-specific stamp sets to make Christmas cards!

Less than 3 weeks left to get your favorite retiring stamps sets, and remember that retiring accessories are only while supplies last.  You can view all of the retiring items here (click on Retiring Products on the left).  For your convenience, you can place your order while you're on my website & have it delivered right to your door.

See you soon,

StamperNan

No comments:

Post a Comment