Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fifth Avenue Floral - Get It While You Can!

Today I have lots of samples from the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set.  So versatile.  I will admit that I never bought this set...not because I didn't want it.  I wanted it from the moment I saw it in the catalog, but it just never made it to the top of the list when I was placing an order.  Ugh!  Don't make the same mistake I did - get it while you can - until May 31st.

(Again, these samples are not my creations.  If you see your work, please let me know & I will update the post to give you credit.)

How gorgeous is this flower?
It's only made better by the great combo of blue and brown.


The flowers make great background stamps also.
So subtle, and so beautiful.


This is a great technique that is just made for these stamps.
Emboss the flower, wet the paper a bit, then drop/touch ink drops into each section.
The ink will spread within the embossed area.


These stamps even make washers beautiful!


This little paper piecing sure make the flower "pop"


The Fifth Avenue Floral set coordinates with our 
Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder for the Big Shot.


Again, beautiful background flower really sets the stage for the greeting.

Hope you've enjoyed these samples.  Remember, these stamps are only available until May 31.  You can view the complete list of Retiring Stamp Sets here (organized by page number in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog).

Or view the images in my online store here (click on Retiring Products on the left).

See you soon,

StamperNan

No comments:

Post a Comment