Monday, April 23, 2012

Crazy for Cupcakes

On today's menu...cupcakes!  I've gotten so much use out of the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set - retiring May 31st.  It really does lend itself to many occasions and easily covers female and male themes.  The large cupcake is great for young kids; the cupcake tower is perfect for birthdays, weddings, showers; and the balloons work for any age or celebration.  Here are some samples to get the ideas flowing:

This card also uses some already-retired Designer Series Paper,
but Stampin' Up! always has some with polka dots that you can easily substitute.
The large cupcake is wonderfully showcased in front of the Top Note die cut
made with our Big Shot.


Here, the balloon colors are pulled from the Designer Series Paper.
I love that about Stampin' Up! - everything coordinates!
It makes designing projects so much easier.


Here's one I put together for a co-worker's birthday.
The Rich Razzleberry layer behind the cupcake tower is made by
modifying the Top Note die a bit.


This was an idea I used over & over with this set...
using a striped "awning" to simulate a bake shop window.

I hope you're enjoying the tour of some of my favorite retiring stamp sets.  Remember you can view the retiring stamp set list here, or you can view the images in my online store here (click Retiring Products on the left).

Wednesday, April 25, the Retiring Accessories List will be published, and I'll be sure to post it on this blog as well as my facebook page (just search for StamperNan).

See you soon,
StamperNan

No comments:

Post a Comment