Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sharing My Christmas Cards - Part One

Another Christmas has passed, and I bet there are many of you out there who had every intention of sending hand-made cards but didn't have the time.  Well, I thought I'd show you the cards I sent out this year to give you some inspiration to get started on 2013's cards early.

The first one I've got to show you is what I had in mind when I got the Stylin' Snowfolk stamp set.  I get so excited when a card I see in my head actually turns out that way in reality!


Stampin' Up! supplies:

Stamps:  Stylin' Snowfolk (126285 wood, 126287 clear)
Paper:  Very Vanilla card stock (101650), Gumball Green In Color card stock (126840), Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper (126896)
Ink:  Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad (126981), Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad (126945)
Tools:  1 1/4" Circle punch (119861), 1 3/8" Circle punch (119860), 3/16" Corner punch (119871)
Oomph:  Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

I used the clear-mount version of this stamp set.  In this case, the advantage to the clear-mount stamps was that I could mount the glasses and the mustache on the same acrylic block and ink/stamp them once.  I make several of each card design each year, so you can see that having the space between these stamps consistent on every card without having to line them up again and again was a real time and sanity saver.

Until next time,

StamperNan

Stylin' Snowfolk Stamp Set

Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper


No comments:

Post a Comment