Sunday, October 23, 2011

Big Shot Birthday

Hello fellow crafters,

I have a fun birthday card to share with you today.  I work in a department with only 8 people during the week.  When I started there, I volunteered to make birthday cards for everyone during the year.  Yesterday was Kriste's birthday and this is the card I made for her.

Stamps: Well Scripted, Circle Circus
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,
Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Wide Oval Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack,
Marina Mist Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I love the WOW factor embossing with the Big Shot adds and it's so quick & easy.  Remember you can get the Big Shot free this month when you sign up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  I'd love to have you in my group of Rubberland Stampers.  Click the Big Shot picture on the left side of my blog for more information.  It's easy to get started, and there's no obligation beyond purchasing the starter kit.

See you soon,

StamperNan

No comments:

Post a Comment